Thermalright XP-90 fan direction

Hello all. i have just installed a thermalright XP-90 on my motherboard and was wondering what the best direction to have the fan blowing. right now i have it blowing away from the XP-90 and it drops my temps about 8 degrees. would it be better to have it blow on the xp-90 or is it better the way i have it. thanks for any advice.

i switched the fan so now its blowing down and it drops the temp another 5 degrees, i think this is how its going to stay. thanks for the advice THunDA

No problem.. :)

Another plus when its blowing down on the heatsink is that it cools all the surrounding components on the mobo too..

Speaking of fans and the direction they blow.I have a top case fan and the fan came stock blowing out,figuring the hot air rises.True bit i turned my fan around blowing down,this helps cool the memory much better.If you have the correct fan setup in your case the air should be drawned out the back enoufe to cool your case with out the top fan.Manny cases dont have top fans.AG mention this a while back so i tried it and for me it works good.