Front headphone output

Hi new here. I am using a DFI Lanparty UT 915P-T12 mobo, i am wondering if i can connect the front haedphone output while still remain front channel at the rear output for the kerajan card. Or if i am using an Audigy 2 ZS as well, would the front headphone output only available when using onboard, or i can use it for the Audigy as well? Sorry if it confuse u, but couldn't find a better way to explian it. Thanks...

Oh i got the Belkin, but my audigy 2 do not have the power to push both the speaker and the headphone at the same time, and i have to unplug the headphone every time i use my speaker, other wise the volume will be very low. But what i wanna know is that is it possible. Thanks...

I am using a mid range 5.1 speakers from Edifier ( Not well known in the west yet ), its quite decent and the sub rated as 30Watt, 6Watt for the satelites and 8Watt for the center. And i am using a Philips HP800 together with my Audigy 2 ZS.

What is the model of the speakers you are using? Do they have control pod of sorts or a place on one of the speakers to plug the headphone jack into? If not, what you can do is get a switch box to toggle between the speakers and the headphones.

I did a Google search but only found 2 channel switch boxes. I'll keep on looking and see what I can come up with. Might want to check with your local electronics store or home audio store to see if they might have a product that will suit your needs.

Well i tried a few of those switchers, and they all turn out to be a joke, which the sound quality is far from acceptable. No i dont have the headphone jack on my speaker which is the only few complains i have with it. The quality of the Belkin splitter is actually very decent, its just my stupid Audigy can't push both of them at the same time since i do not have an headphone amp.

Right now my solution is pluging my headphone to my onboard realtek ALC880, which can push the volume higher than the Audigy, its just that it require lots of tuning in the EQ since by default its too flat for my liking. Btw, the purpose of my question is that can i connect the front headphone jack while still remain the rear audio output? Or i can only choose 1 of them?

I ask lots of ppl but they say depends on my mobo, and the worst thing is that my Cheiftec case do not come with the front audio port so i cant try it out. But i am planning to get a new case, and if front and rear output can not be install at the same time then i may just ignore this feature. Thanks agian, u guys are very kind...