Please reccomend me some RAM to avoid the Cold Boot issue

Hmm, is the 510 BIOS a BETA BIOS? I guess so, because it's not on the main DFI site. So, if it's indeed a BETA, would using this BIOS void my warranty? 510 is preferred by many users, and I guess it's stable. Oskar Wu will also be working on the 510 BIOS, as read in his 704 BETA warning thread.

Will the 310 BIOS (My new mobo will probably be shipped with that) be able to just let me work with my new PC? Or should I go for the 623 Final BIOS?

My system worked quite fine with that bios for a lot of time... motherboard came out of the box with an older BIOS (previous version than 310 I think) and I updated right away to 310. I didn't had problems, just coldn't reach the overclock I wanted and knew I could have.

It is not going to be a problem to use this 310... it will work nearly perfect, but if you are like me where not getting a minimum of 2.7 ghz on your Venice 3200+ is a matter of life and death... hehe, give yourself a favor and update it :shake:

You just need to know which BIOS is right for you first of course ;)

• 3 weeks later...

hi

cold boot here....

23/6 bios...i dont know if is 1 2 or 3......

i can do 264 1,5-2-2-2 3,4 v

but the friggin cold boot haunts me....

is there an official bios that solves the CB issue?

is there a modded version?

could use some help here

i see a lot of diferent bios all around the net ...and i cant seem to be sure about the choice i have to make

i got this rig for a few days only......its my first watercooling

2750mhz occt stable........

everything is great.....unless i turn off my pc.....grumpf

thnxs