The Best Hacker Type Linux

NyCUnDaGroUnD

It depends on what you mean when you say hacking....

The media created the common term "Hacker" and used it in a negitave way... the origional term "Hacker" was used to identify someone who wanted to know everything about computers...

Now... I'm going to assume for a moment that you are refering to the negitave defination... that I will not help you with. If that's what your looking for, you need to pick up some books and do some research... besides, dumb "hackers" are the ones that end up in jail imeaditaly....

Now as far as hacking your own system.... learning about your system and stuff like that... any flavor of Linux will do... after all, Linux is a hackers system... the best one, would be one you roll yourself.... aside from that the most popular is probably Red Hat... and then Mandrake, Caldera, SuSE, Turbo Linux, Debain, Slackware, Conectiva, Lycoris, and the up coming United Linux.... and there are about a million more flavors out there...

Hacking??

you can hack with any OS, I dont care what anyone sez.. I used to know alot about my system back in the day, back On windowz 98... I love dat thing..

gosh the stuff I knew how to do..

and my one friend who reformatted his laptop every week.. dang kid.. always used windows 95.. why? I have no clue...

Linux... I would have to say.. the last one I ever used.. was redhat 5.2...

I would have to say use that.. It was the coolest LoL...

You can learn so much about your own system that you dont need to explore others for months on end..

but sometimes you just get courious... :)

I know the feeling..

I miss it too.. :(

Oh well.. Noooo mooore... nooow I am a skript kiddie!

But a l33t 5kr1p7 k1dd13!

Jst ask N E 1!! mwhahah!!

:P

Happy Learning!