Efficiency curve of DFI LP UT nF3 250Gb CPU power circuitry

Probably a long shot, but here goes....

Would it be possible for one of the kind fellows at DFI to provide me with a graph that displays efficiency of the CPU power regulation circuitry at varying loads (and varying ambient temperature if possible).

I have an Athlon64 3700+ mobile ("San Diego" core) and a Turion64 MT-34 both in my possession and would like to do head-to-head power consumption comparisons. I was planning to measure power consumption through the 4-pin connector using a clamp-style ammeter. However, I would also like to know power consumption of the processors themselves, so I could compare them to those on different platforms (Dothan, for example).

Ideally, one would measure power consumption from the traces supplying power to the processor. However, I do not feel like sacrificing my motherboard for the cause.

So let me know if you can help me. I'd assume information such as this would be considered confidential, and would not be available to the public. Figured I might as well ask, though.

I know you guys aren't engineers, but I figured you might be able to get in touch with one of them easier than I would. ;)

I do appreciate the suggestion, though. Maybe someone has already taken the time to calculate this information. I'll do a little Google'ing and see what I can come up with.