Memtest+ Errors Galore

Orange slots will be just fine. Me vx like 5.10-2 bios. Me dimms wont work properly on any speed with less then 3,2v on them. If youll go above 3,4 put a fan on them. They should do 250@2-2-2-5 easily with some juice. Me timings are in me sig, good luck, its killer ram !

click.... :D

Using the orange slots and the XP120 lowest dimm stays about 15 degrees cooler @ load compared to top 1. The top 1 likes a little fan of it's own on him, not just 1 blowing in its direction. If yr planning to use 5v rail cool mosfet area upper right top of mainboard and on right side of CPU.

Btw pic was just an example of ram's capabilities, 3,5v should be more then enough for daily use....

ok, i am totally lost to why I cannot install 5.10-2 bios.

When I first boot up, It tries to find the older bios then I type in

awdflash n4d510-2

it asks me if i want to save I have to say No, then it says source file not found. no flashing takes place.

edit**

today aint my day....i need more sleep :nod: who would of thought to include the .bin in the filename...lol

You need to have a separate fan blowing directly into both DIMMs if you use anything over 3.0v. Use the 310 BIOS and orange slots, that is what I have running with my PC3200 VX. Also, settings are everything so try these to get you started....

GENIE BIOS

FSB - 200

LDT/FSB - 5x

LDT Bus Transfer - 16/16

PCI Express - 100MHz

Cool and Quiet - Disabled

CPU VID Startup Value - 1.50v

CPU VID Control - 1.225v

CPU VID Special Control - Above VID x 123%

LDT Voltage Control - 1.3v

Chipset Voltage Control - 1.6v

DRAM Voltage Control - 2.8v

DRAM Configuration

DRAM Frequency - 200

CPC - Disable

CAS Latency - 2

TRCD - 3

TRAS - 10

TRP - 3

TRC - 10

TRFC - 16

TRRD - 2

TWR - 2

TWTR - 1

TRWT - 2

TREF - 2560

TWCL - Auto

DRAM Bank Interleave - Enabled

DQS Skew Control - Auto

DQS Skew Value - 0

DRAM Drive Strength - 8

DRAM Data Drive Strength - Level 4

Max Async Latency - Auto

Read Preamble Time - Auto

Idle Cycle Limit - 128 Clocks

Dynamic Counter - Disable

R/W Queue Bypass - 16x

Bypass Max - 07x

32 Byte Granularity - Disable (8 Bursts)

Then, hopefully, after a few weeks of burn-in you'll work your way up to this...

OCZ%20VX%20@%20255.jpg

Thanks Mark099, I just gave them a shot. I had better results when the DRAM Bank Interleave was disabled but, I am still getting massive errors. Test #1, i got 35....Test #2 I get like a million off the bat. Test #5, I dont get errors untill the very end of the test. Well off to play around with some settings.

Thanks Mark099, I just gave them a shot. I had better results when the DRAM Bank Interleave was disabled but, I am still getting massive errors. Test #1, i got 35....Test #2 I get like a million off the bat. Test #5, I dont get errors untill the very end of the test. Well off to play around with some settings.

Try running one DIMM at a time.