Corsair despair

This is my third day of trying to get a stable windows install, I have read the bios guides, gone through all the threads upped voltages changed timings and flashed to all 3 of the 3/10 beta bios but no joy. Just BSOD's and random reboots, I have run memtest from the bios for 16Hrs without error but windows is a no go I'm lucky if it even manages to install.

So I am open to suggestions, anyone running this ram stable?

Thanks in advance.

(Edit)

Is the 441-1 bios a possible solution?

What BSOD's are you getting?

Also - I had an issue with my Corsair RAM - while it was advertised at 2-3-3-5, it runs at 2.5-3-3-6 on AMD MB's. Maybe there's such an issue with the sticks you're running? (I checked and didn't see anything, but you've got some high end stuff, maybe they just haven't noted it on their page yet?)

It may help to try Bios 510-3. I have a very similar spec to you and it worked for me. I'm slowly o/cing the system now with good stability. It's only quite a slow windows startup that still bugs me a little.

Haha... another happy error-seeker. ;)

(http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13096)

Try to increase CPU voltage - that may help get a non-stable-but-a-bit-usable system.

If your RAM is really faulty, memtest #4 will give you errors. Don't play around with bank interleaving, 1T - you paid a lot for highspeed memory - so it should work at high speeds (I don't think it's a compatibility issue). Corsair's RAM Guy will help you, if it's a RAM related problem. ;)

I don't really know what an influence the memory controller of the A64 can have, and I don't know what this means: Link to AMD Up to PC3200 - doesn't the A64 memory controller support highspeed RAM? *confused*

Well I used the settings given by Aurhinius and have installed windows without a problem, also I know I should have tested first but I fired up UT2004 and all seems good :) this makes me very happy.

I'll have more time to test things over the weekend, but touch wood all seems good. Thanks for all the help guys it was really driving me nuts :confused: