NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I want to know about ram dividers on this mobo. If it is as in dfi nf4 that you can set 200/183/166/150.... or it is as in other motherboards (200/166/133/100)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(200/166/133/100)

Those are the dividers...but really wait till there is a new bios out....I don't know if it's easy to implement the other dividers....but we will see... :nod:

Have patience guys....

I just received my NF3 Ultra D and Venice 3200 last Friday to have something to pay with since my Main system is running great. It was working fine, I just got done doing a format and installed Windows, I rebooted it to install some video drivers and now it will not post. I have tried three different power supplies, memory sticks in different slots, even put in my Venice 3800, clear CMOS overnight with powersupply disconnected. The fans and leds light up, so I am thinking my board might be dead. If anyone has any suggestions, my ears are wide open. I cannot say enough good things about my other motherboard {SLI-DR} It is the best motherboard that I have ever owned. I have been reading this forums for over 8 months and I think it is the best .

Guest bobyjo

Rbishop::you may have a memory stick not seated all way down into the slot.

I have had this happen to more than one of the newer AMD mobo's, it seems the memory is kinda hard to get all way down.

I would check this first, recommend one stick at a time, pull one stick and make sure the other is down and the ends are locked.

See if your system will post, if it does, install the other stick the same way and check again.

Thanks for the reply Bobyjo. I just rechecked my memory and it is seated all the way in. I have tried three different kinds of memory in all the slot to try to get it it post. I used some old Crucial PC2100, my OCZ PC3200 VX that I use in my main system and some Corsair XMS PC3200. It is strange, because it was working fine with the Corsair memory the whole thing I was formatting and installing Windows. It just failed to post after a restart.

I just received my NF3 Ultra D and Venice 3200 last Friday to have something to pay with since my Main system is running great. It was working fine, I just got done doing a format and installed Windows, I rebooted it to install some video drivers and now it will not post. I have tried three different power supplies, memory sticks in different slots, even put in my Venice 3800, clear CMOS overnight with powersupply disconnected. The fans and leds light up, so I am thinking my board might be dead. If anyone has any suggestions, my ears are wide open. I cannot say enough good things about my other motherboard {SLI-DR} It is the best motherboard that I have ever owned. I have been reading this forums for over 8 months and I think it is the best .

rbishop... set HT 4x,and windows will load... had the same prob.

hope this works for you

hank?

how did the temps respond to your chipset mod cooler, i have a coolermaster pac_p01 real similar to your zalman there and was kinda thinking of the same thing with zippy tyes, you basically did exactly what I was thinking of doing when I go ahead and get the board, curious to how it responds as I should have something setup similar

Thanks for the reply Bobyjo. I just rechecked my memory and it is seated all the way in. I have tried three different kinds of memory in all the slot to try to get it it post. I used some old Crucial PC2100, my OCZ PC3200 VX that I use in my main system and some Corsair XMS PC3200. It is strange, because it was working fine with the Corsair memory the whole thing I was formatting and installing Windows. It just failed to post after a restart.

I had trouble with my install until I manually set the voltage to 1.425 +.10...