Motherboard or cpu Problems

allright quick and to the point. I rma'd one of my video cards beacuse I thought it was not stable in the lower pci-x slot. Changed power supply. thourghly tested ram with memtest. Tried several differnt beta and official bioses. nothing seems to work. oh yea the problem is in sli the longer i run either a game or benchmark (aquamark 3, 3dmark 03 & 05)the worse the lower 1/3 of the screen gets.it is blurry and gets to jumping vertically about 1/2 inch. could I have a bad board ??? or should I get a new cpu (was really wanting a SD 3700 anyway lol) I have tried to work with this thing for almost 2 months now. I have tried everything I can think of and have researched through alot of fourms on the web and cant seem to find a solution to this problem. can any of you guys help?

oh yea the problem is in sli the longer i run either a game or benchmark (aquamark 3, 3dmark 03 & 05)the worse the lower 1/3 of the screen gets.

Hmmm

Jumping is a new one, but the symptoms sound like heat or too much OC to me...

You didn't OC it any more than the factory did, did ya?

I am using 71.89 right now and have tried a slew of betas and older releases. Yes I have multi gpu enabled and did reboot. I also noticed if I swap cards around in the slots it gets worse (or better) . I ran these apps and benches for a week with a single card and did not have any problem, The second card returned yesterday from rma to bfg and now we have the same problem as before.I am lost!!! is sli just that buggy or am I having some kind of hardware problem

:confused:

I have tried the cards as singles ( both at 8x and moved all the jumpers back to non sli 16x and in both slots) the problem is only at the bottom 1/3 or so and only In SLI . I can tell instantly when it is going to happen in either of the 3dmarks beacuse the menu tab at the bottom of the screen all writing and numbers are fuzzy and on the load up screens too