NF4 SLI-DR stress test problems

Hello everyone. i recently purchased a Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR mobo and am having a few problems. First off when im doing a lot of diffrent tasks on my computer it will just reboot without warning. After it started that i ran prime95 to put some stress on the system and maybe try to figure out what the deal was. The stress test only ran for a minute before it encountered a problem. the read me says it might be the power supply or the ram. The power supply i am using is a ultra x-connect 500w. i have heard that you should use a good power supply with the board and although it had gotten some bad criticism it worked fine in my old rig (amd 3500+ on an asus a8v deluxe with a 6800gt) so i decided keep it in this one. The machine i have now has an AMD 3500+ (from old machine) 2X512 mb of OCZ 3200 and only one eVGA 6800GT. all the temps are in the normal range with no overheating(so smart gaurdian says). also i cant run mark01,03, and 05 becasue it encounters a problem as well. that in advance for any help.

PS if it turns out to be the power supply and info a good one would be appreciated.

Could u please fill out the sig (look at mine or in the critical sticky for example & explanation). Are U running 1 or two graphics cards? Is the PSU 20 or 24 pin? Have U connected all 5 connections (4 on Mobo and 1 on graphic)?

Hmmm i am having the same problems. I have similar specs and a 24 pin psu.

Not a lot of info on that Athena PSU. Could be one of those rigs that's grossly over rated. Have you found a review of the PSU?

HI. Power supplies do go ,and get old. Try an OCZ ps it may have the best rails.520 watt will kick butt.and it is warrented for 5 years ....oh and run memtest on the memory ,it should run just fine without rebooting again,and again.You may need the updates for your beanch mark programmes,go to there site and see if there is one .

thanks for all the help guy/gals, i think i found the problem. i uped the volts on my ram from 2.6 to 2.8 and now all the stress test programs are working. i have not had any randam reboots yet but i just uped the volts 2 hours ago. hopefully this does the trick, im not trying to spend another 100+ on a new PSU.