New NF4 build and memory comment

All, first, I started reading posts about 3 weeks before I ordered my parts. Thanx to Jacobsen for putting together the "easy build" guide. Although I've been building for about 10 years, it was still helpful, especially with Rgone's bios hints. However, I spent about 3 days trying to get it "up". MEMORY. For those of you building, go with what's worked for others. I started off with some elixer memory. Couldn't get anything past boot. Ran memtest, on each and had over 20 million errors on each. Borrowed generic samsung from my neighbor, still no good. Pulled 2 256 kingston hyper x modules out my daughters computer and it booted immediately and is running flawlessly. So now I'm waiting on 2x512 of Geil Ultra Premium dual channel to finish it up. So, if you're building, see what's working for others and take their advice.

Thanx to all of you.

dstoff,

Best advice anyone can give when dealing with the DFI nF4 boards.

BTW Did you mount the audio module to the mobo in your SuperLanBoy case? If you did, is there any clearance problem with the rear 120mm fan?

It's close, but fits fine. My only prob is going to be when my memory comes in, I'm going to have to remove the zalman HSF to put the mem in slot 3. Been running about 3 days non-stop and no hiccups yet.