333 Ddr @ 266...

MaTias

i can change the DRAM Clock at 166 mhz... if i do this, i must reset the bios. Now is run at 133 mhz.

spec:

T-Bred 2000+

512 DDR 333 CL 2.5

M/b Soyo KT333 Dragon Lite

GeForce 3 Ti200

hmm im just wondering why you have that comp in your signature? I bet you don't have any of the things in your sig. I don't think you would put that slower system in the case gallery when you have that rippin one. I bet you are straight out lyin. ;)

wow, yeah... i think thats MaTias dream machine, and somehow failed to mention it. is that a system you're saving up for or what is with the sig?

either way, MaTias, you might want to try decreasing your multiplier before increasing your fsb from 133Mhz to 166Mhz. If you just up the fsb w/o changing any other settings, it is very unlikely that you'll be able to successfully boot under the new settings. if you aren't changing the multiplier, the only other way i can think of that would make it possible for you to boot after increasing the fsb from 133 to 166 is by increasing the vcore. this becomes a must when you are trying to get your system to operate stably at higher frequencies.

if i need to explain it differently, let me know.

p.s: even though your ram can operate at 166Mhz, you will not be able to just go into the bios and up the fsb from 133 to 166. There are other factors such as the cpu's max limit for the current vcore setting. 12.5x133.33Mhz

i buy this pc (signature) last week, my father work on a distributor of MSI (here, Argentina), the m/b and the geforce fx5900 ultra are free... :D , other parts i buy at very low prices...

I am testing (my older pc (now my brother is the owner).

For this reason... my english is TERRIBLE!!! B)

It looks like you are going to have a very good computer. congradulations :D

as long as we can understand what you are saying, i'd say your english is fine. your english is definately not terrible. atleast i can understand it. :)