DFI SLI-D Overclocking problems, cant get 300FSB!

Hi, i am having trouble ocing my comp.. i now have a different cored CPU as when i was using my winchester my prommy didnt like it and decided to freeze up all the time.

Now im stable, got windows to install and installed half life 2 and stuff.

I have tried overclocking, but i cant get stability.. i have been trying most of the day yesterday.

The timings i have used for my memory were the ones that viper john listed on these forums which are listed here

Anyway, since i couldnt get 300 FSB stable even at 8.0 multiplier i tried for the highest i could get.. and this screenshot was it.

I havent tried much lower on the memory, as i know i can get a big oc on my cpu.. and should hit 3.0ghz under this prommy.

Can anyone help? starting to get annoyed already with this.

Man, I also had some problems with 300MHz HTT+ as it was impossible to boot up windows or memtest with each HTT/RAM divider. It just hung there. Do you get this high? Can you boot into OS with 300fsb 1:1?

I cannot use 1:1 since I have bh-5 ;)

Yeah... I am using it. You just have to plug it to the upper row of the onboard connectors with the black wire (ground) pointing to the left. That works 100% :D

just tried letting prime run overnight but this time at 270FSB same timings except i increased the Vdimm to 2.9v, it was stable for 9 hours and 5 minutes and then it failed.. it says "FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4"

Not liking this already, i will try 3.0.. but i dont think im going to get any luck, which isnt really any different with my past ocing problems :(

EDIT: turns out i had already set the vdimm to 3.0... so i try 3.10 now :confused: also, im not familiar with the bios too much, do i need to set the bus transfer width lower than 16 down and 16 up? .. i dont know if its all set up correctly so im afraid im stuck.

Here is another picture, are my timings correct? i need to make sure here