What's Your AquaMark3 Score?

I am having some issues getting my CPU up to it's full potential... Someone told me it should be scoring at least 15,000, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get it there...

With this rig, I should be well over 100,000, don't ya think :O

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SIK_L_CELL
I am having some issues getting my CPU up to it's full potential... Someone told me it should be scoring at least 15,000, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get it there...

With this rig, I should be well over 100,000, don't ya think :O

15K/15K was just a solution that would get you 100K. You have the same Mobo and CPU as me. 250x11 is kind of a small OC. Try to run 300x9 and see if that works. I scored 108K with the Ultras, so you should get 100K.

15K/15K was just a solution that would get you 100K.

Sorry SIK L CELL, I don't follow ya...

The guys reckons that my CPU would be able score 15K in AM3, but it's only getting 13.5K...

That's a nice score you got there :nod:

I can't get this memeory over 250... It just will not go any higher...

Guest SIK_L_CELL
Sorry SIK L CELL, I don't follow ya...

The guys reckons that my CPU would be able score 15K in AM3, but it's only getting 13.5K...

That's a nice score you got there :nod:

I can't get this memeory over 250... It just will not go any higher...

You wont get 15K at 2.75ghz. My CPU is at 3.3ghz.

Here is my 108K run to help you compare.

AM3 - 108125

Guest SIK_L_CELL
OK, so I was trying your suggestion, and now my PC wont post... 3 LED's and a flashing power LED on the case...

NOOO...............! OMFG I have seen alot of that happening with this board lately. Unplug everything and re-boot. Did you set the HT to 3x before you went to 300?

OK, it's back... Yes I set it 3X, but it just doesn't like anything higher than 250... I don't know...

Thank god I am a tech freak, and have a lappie to fall back on for reading the forum :nod:

Guest SIK_L_CELL
OK, it's back... Yes I set it 3X, but it just doesn't like anything higher than 250... I don't know...

Thank god I am a tech freak, and have a lappie to fall back on for reading the forum :nod:

Whew! What mem timings? That VX isnt gonna do 2.2.2.5 all the way to 300. Try 2.5.4.3.7 that should get you there. Plus it will be faster than 2.2.2.5 at 250.

Whew! What mem timings? That VX isnt gonna do 2.2.2.5 all the way to 300. Try 2.5.4.3.7 that should get you there. Plus it will be faster than 2.2.2.5 at 250.

I knew it wouldn't do 300 at those timings, so i set everything in DRAM Config to auto, except CPC which I disabled. Then I set the VDIMM to 3.4v and the HTT to 3X.

So the ram was at 3-3-3-8-2T and the rest set to auto.

It would post, but hang at the screen where it lista all the IRQ's... so I rebooted and tried to back it down to 280, but still no joy. it hung again. When I tried to reboot, I got the cursed 3 LED's of doom...

Then I tried to switch to my BIOS savior, which also didn't work????

I'm gonna flash it now with the 3/10 BIOS.

To get it back, I removed the power cord, took out the CMOS battery and cleared the CMOS for 20 minutes... And she came back :O

She's running per my sig :nod:

Sorry for Hi Jacking the thread... Thanks for your suggestions SIK L CELL...

98623 squeezed a bit more with the latest cats last night,nearly there now,i think i can get it in my next session.The #1 P4 spot (excluding cheats) is less than 1.8k from me now too.I have to make do with much lower o/c's than most top benchers because i only have a regular prometeia gt for cpu and a pelt on the gpu and i like to keep it all in a normal looking pc case.

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=690284525

I want to see that posted at EOCF! Get you back into the #1 spot where you belong! nice....

My AMD Score 85800 http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1225823128

Intel rig comin up.....