My Best so far

I have managed to up the voltage on my 3.0 and get just below 3.8 Ghz using the stock air cooling on the chip. I am setting at 41 deg cel at idle with the current setting of 1.4Volts and 250 FSB. I am just trying to figure how much more voltage I can apply to this thing with the factory cooler and have it not pop.

I run 1.58v all day everyday.... Temps never get over 56c and thats full load. I'm running zalman air.... I would be a little nervous if this cpu hit 60 and above. Its my guess you could hit 4.0 ghz plus with water but not air.... If you want to test your cpu to see what it could handle try 5:4 divider and crank it up to your max oc... Then once you establish your max you can work on 1:1 oc with the proper ram..

You are going to laugh but I have never pulled the heat spreaders off of the RAM to check. I gave the whole second system to my wife. I saw no need for 2 good systems setting on my desk when she was using an XP2500. So I am now using the Barton 2500 with a Nvidia 5700Ultra and 1GB of Corsair TwinX PC4000 on an Abit NF7-S2G. I will be upgradign the card on the Barton to a Saphire 9800Pro 256MB(Softmodded to XT) I am picking up from a friend for a steal.