If You HAVE CORSAIR-TWINX1024-4400C25PT

Guest oRiOn_merged

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i sure will and btw i finally got this f*** stable :P at some REALLY odd timings i might add :P also found that tREF for these sticks are 7.8 us :P that also helped quite alot :P

Watch the language.. !!

Guest oRiOn

anyone else try out these settings? I have seen 2.5 4 4 8 hit 300x9 but i didn't know what voltage he hit, it was juan who had posted like 5 posts up in this thread

EHEHEHE finally got my can stable enough to call it stable :P i maxed all timings except the ones not being able to change.. :P im gonna work my way down now anyways :P should be gettings som fat OC's in this tactic rather than setting it on one setting right away :P

//TRIAL AND ERROR 4 LIFE! :D

found some odd behavior last night :C had me up ALL night until this very moment :C

some alphas are the things making my rig walk on deep water sometimes

TRRD = 2 auto (only stable setting = 5)

TWR = 4 auto (only stable setting = 6)

and this is at 200 mhz! wtf"#¤¤# is going on? :D as well as

rowcycle time and row refresh

cant seem to be able to run stable at any except the perfect setting per mhz for example

200 mhz = 14-16

283 mhz = 16-18

these are still auto :/

believe my mem is taking out its days now :D although only 1 month old :P

hey guys im bumpin this thread for anyone that wants access to this info :)

oRiOn, wondering if you running the mem at 1:1? i am thinking to get either 4400c25 or the ocz 3200 platinum r2. i want to be able to run at highest speed at 1:1 settings.. can you give me some info on this ? which one do you think oc better with better result ?

Thx.

Guest oRiOn

i dont know about the infinity board you should test it out post your results, and A64 I am running 1:1, i dont own any ocz 3200 rev2 but I hear its good, but you need atleast 3.2-3.4 volts to get good timings and some active cooling on them, with this ram I can hit 313+ fsb and 2.8-2.9 volts with 2.5 4 4 8 and tighter

Good Luck

oRiOn

i dont know about the infinity board you should test it out post your results, and A64 I am running 1:1, i dont own any ocz 3200 rev2 but I hear its good, but you need atleast 3.2-3.4 volts to get good timings and some active cooling on them, with this ram I can hit 313+ fsb and 2.8-2.9 volts with 2.5 4 4 8 and tighter

Good Luck

oRiOn

Hi oRiOn, after reading your reply, i am sort of dilemma again.

From anandtech reviews,

Highest performance of 4400c25 :

9x303

(2.73 Ghz) Highest Memory Speed 2.5-4-4-6

2.9V 1T

While for the ocz 3200 rev2 is:

9x318

(2.86 GHz) Highest CPU/Mem Performance 2.5-4-3-7

2.9V 1T

so kinda confused now if the 3200 needs 3.4 v to run higher than 300fsb..

also, which will perform better if compare to these two settings..

1/ 9 x 311 (2.8Ghz) compare to

2/ 10 x 280 (2.8Ghz)

from reviews, the vx perform equally at 260fsb compare to corsair at higher fsb. is it becoz of tighter timings of vx?

i am just about to buy ocz, and after reading your post, seems i would need to reconsider again. hmmm.. any good recommedation ?