NF4 beta testers - please check Beta section

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that a PS2 would work, but I have an USB one :) USB keyboard support simply emulates the PS2 keyboard for the programs (eg. for the bootloader for example). But boot DOS to flash the bios or anything without USB support, and the arrow keys won't work when num lock is on. This should be a small bug, imho a simply typo in the bios' code.

does it do it for you in Windows? I have just plugged the USB kb into NF4 Ultra-D and i do not get this problem (2.09 bios, 3.10 bios, and 3.16 alpha bios)

Under Windows and Linux (when the Os itself booted up) the problem doesn't exist, only in the BIOS setup and in the bootloader/OS without USB support.

ill tell Oskar but dont hold your breath that it will get resolved.

focus is on majority and unfortunately linux and this problem (the first we've ever heard of it) is not going to be majority-fix issue.

dont take it as me being rude about it, as i am not. I am simply being honest and realistic and unfortunately that sometimes comes across as rude or uncaring.

Hello I'have more nf4 ud end more bios chip (I'm a system builder) can I see beta section ? tanks

you havent even read the Rules nor the Critical Info threads stuck to the top...why would i want to give you beta access? (following directions is sorta important)