PQI or Patriot?

It has come to my attention that the ram I purchased for my setup is holding my OCing back... so I am selling my current ram on ebay and getting either

pqi TURBO Series Dual Channel Platinum Kit 184-Pin 1GB(512MB x 2) DDR PC-3200 - Retail

or

2xPATRIOT Extreme Performance 184-Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 w/ XBL Technology, Model PEP5123200+XBL - Retail

Anyone have any input. Leaning towards the Patriot just because it would be $10 cheaper for 2 sticks than going with the Dual channel pqi (which wouldnt help me out since nf3 is single channel).

Anyone?? Bueller...? Bueller...?

Guest shaolin95

If I am not mistaken, both are TCCDs but it seems the Patriot XBL is a fan favorite in the TCCD realm...check my sig :-)

I say Patriot just cause mine works very nice. Able to hit 2.5-3-3-7 @ 300FSB (1:1) and thats with a crappy week16 A64 memory controller.

Regards

If I am not mistaken, both are TCCDs but it seems the Patriot XBL is a fan favorite in the TCCD realm...check my sig :-)

I say Patriot just cause mine works very nice. Able to hit 2.5-3-3-7 @ 300FSB (1:1) and thats with a crappy week16 A64 memory controller.

Regards

nice I'll definately keep that in mind :nod: