mt A64 3200+ O/C'ED rig take a look!

trickson

Good job !!

You might be able to get higher but the only one that can know that is YOU ..by trying it.. :)

Have you ran prime at all ?

If you do get any instability then try to lower the LDT to 3x.. I see your at 4x240 now for 1920 total htt... which is on the high side but if its stable then leave it..

yeah since I lowerd the ldt to 3x it is way more stable have not had a lick of trouble playing doom3 for the last 2 hours and no gliching or locking up ! thank you for that info it realy did the job . I was not as stable and playing doom3 for 5 min was locking up on me , now nothing wrong at all !! great thank you !!!

np.. happy to help.. :)

I did the same thing before I knew to lower it.. seemed to be stable but just wasnt totally stable..hehe..

You wana keep the total HTT at like 1600 or lower.. dont be afraid to lower it more when going for more htt.. cuz it doesnt effect performance at all really..:)

FYI... I run 2.5 ldt with my 270 1:1.. so thats a total of 1350htt..

my timings are at 2.5-3-3-6-7 I do not think that the memory can handel any more than this . I shot for 2.7 Ghz and it booted up but once I loaded in Halo it crash .I can not lower the multiplyer or rase it , I think it it totaly hard locked I did try but maybe I did not do it right . can you tell me how to ? will keep trying to get to 2.7 Ghz and see ..thank all !

I think a great deal of stability is added when then LDT is dropped to 3x I hit a wall when it was set to auto at about 2.7 ghz with my Newcastle 3400+ (stock 2.4GHZ). As soon as I set the LDT to 3X:D HOLY CRAP I manged to hit 240 with 12X multiplier. I havn't attempted to go any higher yet I am still shocked I jumped that much higher 2.88 GHZ a(almost 2.9GHZ:shake: . I started a thread with a couple sandra scores in which I matched my CPU to the best CPU's my free version of Sandra 2005 had to offer I will attach my CPUZ info in this post!

Temps are 35c Idle 45c max load at 1.55V

DFI LANPARTY UT NF3 MB

Corsair XMS Xtreme MEM 512x 2 2.5-3-3-6

Newcastle AMD 64 3400+ with 512 L2 cache running at 2.88GHZ

BFG 6800GT OC VID CARD with core@ 385MHZ MEM@ 1030MHZ

2 74gb Raptors in RAID0 array with matched 16k striped cluster size.

KOOLANCE EXOS keeping things chilly! (works great for me!)