Html Editor

cryos420

:blink: Confession time :blink:

Ok, ok .... I use frontpage (oh the shame!).

But in all honesty it's not as bad as people make out, sure it can be hard work but it's easy to pick up.

Yes Dreamweaver is stacks better but you get what you pay for and be honest do you need all these features?

Just to prove a point I have both and I only use dreamweaver for cleaning up code, this coming from a bloke thats been writing websites for about (ahem) too many years.

so why not download a trail copy, if it's not your thang then what have you lost? if it is then you could save some money.

I use notepad....if I want it to be blackbackground then I use the same thing I use to edit java, JCreater.

most people dont consider HTML a language...because it isnt a programming language but whatever. Its easy stuff, when I learned I looked at page source for websites, the VERY first day I made a few things in that crappy netscape html editor and looked at the html to learn the tags I wanted. Then I made a webpage :) Its not up anymore, my brother took my server and my domain name registration ran out :(