875P-T won't POST

I'm building system using the Lanparty 875P-T and a P4 570J CPU and the problem I'm having is that the system won't finish POST.

With the mobo, RAM, CPU and cooler, PSU, Vid card, and IDE HDD attached, the system starts the POST process but stops at some point and reboots. It will continue to loop as long as the power is left on. Using the diagnostic LED's it is rebooting right after the the code for initializing CPU clock. (1-on 2-off 3-off 4-on)

I have tried a number of sequences of various hardware in and out of the system and clearing CMOS by jumper and removing battery and always end up w/ a system that keeps cycling thru POST forever.

So w/ this problem I have no way of getting into the BIOS or booting from any device so that I can flash the BIOS to the new version which is supposed to recognize the E0 stepping and support the 19x mulitplier. So my question is what are people doing to get there boards to POST/BOOT so that they can flas the BIOS? I'd be happy if the system would just run at a lower multiplier so that I could at least run the system but right now it is completely useless.

I'm curious about DFI's tech support as well. Do they have phone support? I've tried emailing the engineers off of DFI.com's support pages and am tired of waiting for a reply. Is this forum the only way of getting support?

A new BIOS is fine and dandy but I think you missed my point...

The board doesn't finish POST'ing and there fore can not boot from a floppy. Even if I get a new BIOS how am I supposed to get it loaded.

Still curious about DFI's tech support as well...

Thanks Angry_Games!

If you know someone (family member, coworker, student, neighbor or maybe yourself) need to throw in a supportred CPU and it should boot up fine and should tie you over till a support bios for that particular CPU comes out. OR, you can return or exchange the CPU for a supported one. Definitely, could save oodles of money by doing this. Either way, the current bios doesn't support that CPU yet and thats why your having the problem your having.