2500+ Overclock

InsaneCPU

Whats thes best stable overclock i can get with this cpu it is a barton and i got a DFI lp-b and 3200 ram...? please can u say wot fsb mult and voltage.?

:D did you say insane? Or InsaneCPU? A man is a fool to try to tell you how fast your cpu will go when you don't mention the stepping or week or if you have generic/valueram PC3200 or anything else that might give a clue as to what is in the case.

Hale set to a multiplier and FSB that totals 2400mhz with 1.85V on the cpu and 3.3V on the memory and see what it does. That is about where most start.

Do you know how fast my 2500mobile will run? I got PC3200 memory! See what I mean? You got no clue!

@2.0Vcore/1.9Vdd/1.8Vagp and 3.3Vmem it will run 10.5x252=2646mhz. With a 92mm/110cfm fan on an sLk900A with 7 case fans and the heatspreaders pulled from early BH-5 Kingston KHX3200K/512 memory. Timings 12, 2, 2, 2, Cas2.0, 12, 16, E, E, F, E 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3 with the official 6/19 bios. Now there you go. That is how I got mine setup! How you got yours?

See we love to try and help. We got people in here tweaking and reporting all the time. We got a bios thread that has one of the Ace's and testers working. But most of all we got information and need information about a guys setup> to dispense it correctly to the one needing help. Just an idea.

Sincerely, RGone...

Read my sig but i've got 250x10 running at 2 vcore 1.9nb 3.3 vdimm. I could prolly go down on the vcore but it fluxes anywhere from 2 - 1.924 so i want to make sure it's getting what it needs. Also i'm going for 250x11 soon so i'll need the extra volts there.

When i bought my stuff i bought all HQ parts for this OCing rig. I wish now i had gotten the fortran ps but oh well. For me it was going to go 240x10 or it was a failure. I call it a reasonable goal but you never know what will happen till you put it together and fire it up.