see i think drugs have done .....

nVidiaGuru

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• i used to be a user and i disagree
    • i used to be a user and i 100% agree
    • wtf are you talking about???
    • im gonna use till the day i die

lmfao i love your cpu overclock analogy it hits the issue dead on...ive lost a little short term memory due to smoking pot but within 2 moths ive been able to gain a majority of it back.......the human brain is an amazing tool. The ONLY other drugs i have tried besides cannabis are shrooms and extacy...the shrooms i did hardly had any affect one me it, turned out to be a bad batch so im definitly going to try that again. My X experience was also a dissapointment because when my body gets hot i feel sick to I my stomach so i threw a great deal of it up. I also plan on trying ex again. I do have mental control over myself because i have decided that i do not want to try anything other than X and shrooms. Ive smoked cigs many a times but have never had an urge to smoke them.....people say cigs are very addicting but i dont have an addictive personalitity so i smoke them when i want to.

I dont have kids but i can definitly predict that when i get to that point in my life i will totaly understand where your coming from and give up drugs all together... kids definitly mix up the equasion quite a bit

........some good things for us, I really do. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes, and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know what? all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years?

I hear what your trying to say. (BTW - thats a quote from Bill Hicks stand up live comedy.......)

If you all don't know Bill Hick's sense of humor, then you just may not understand....