Lan Party SATA problem - Help!

I have a Lan Party NFII ultra B, XP3000 CPU & a 120gb seagate SATA HDD. I've basically built a new system from scratch but I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get it to work! All works fine if I use my old 20gb ATA HDD, but the minute I swap to the SATA drive, windows starts to hang, I lose all my ACPI functions & things generally just dont work! I have installed all the latest Mobo/BIOS/SATA drivers, windows updates etc, but no joy. It's definately the SATA causing problems but I dont know why. Any ideas guys??

:confused:

put your DDR Freq to 1:1 (after Load Optimized Defaults, save and exit).

try a single stick of RAM also and see if that gets you anywhere. Make sure the SATA settings are correct.

what bios version are you using?

try to boot with only the SATA

let me know!

I've had another go with the BIOS settings you sent and corrected a few of my mistakes :rolleyes: . All appears OK at first: Windows now detects a RAID controller instead of a Mass Storage Controller, and seems to install it OK. Also, the ACPI functions are now working. However, the system still keeps freezing after a while, and I also dont get the "DDR DRAM Dual Channel Enabled" during the POST as per your screen shots. Would the crashes be because my XP3000 is now overclocked to 3200? And is there a setting I may have missed to enable the dual channel DRAM?