Wth 3.7ghz

damian

Yeah, earlier this week i did receive run into this news, but just didn't know which PSU he was running. I've must of just read over it, but maybe he got a good one of the batch? :)

Guest ajmatson

Also his core voltage in CPU-Z is wrong and just cause it got it to boot and run CPU-Z no way proves it is at any way stable. I would like to see him run 3DMark06 on that at 1920 and see if it keeps from BSODing. I was able to put a Phenom 9600 BE to 3.2GHz but nothing was stable beyond 2.7GHz.

Also his core voltage in CPU-Z is wrong and just cause it got it to boot and run CPU-Z no way proves it is at any way stable. I would like to see him run 3DMark06 on that at 1920 and see if it keeps from BSODing. I was able to put a Phenom 9600 BE to 3.2GHz but nothing was stable beyond 2.7GHz.

I've got a 9850 BE here running rock solid @ 3 Ghz. Haven't started playing with the FSB speeds just a straight multiplier jump from 12.5 to 15. I'm waiting to replace my 4 X 1 Gig kingston value ram with something better before I seriously start pushing her. Maybe some liquid cooling as well later on.

http://global.phoronix-test-suite.com/inde...993-24094-25377