Anyone Have Experience With This??

There is company called MIPS which makes some sick custom waterblocks for ram, graphics cards, mosfets, harddrives, northbridges, etc, and can do 1/2' fittings, but with todays low voltage ram it is not really needed and will not give much more headroom. Not a US company so you will need to find a US retailer for them - I do not remember any off the top of my head.

It may extend the life of the spontaneously dying D9 chips that have been dropping like flies, but that has not been confirmed.

I would just set up a fan to blow over them - a pair of 80mm fans centered over them can be clipped perfectly into place by rubberbands going over the fans and behind the latches - or you can do something like I did about two years ago and custom fab a plexi "tunnel" over the ram with a fan on one end blowing through them :)

**edit** wow that was like 3 years ago now, time flies! The pics are long gone from whatever host they were on in the thread, but I think it is in a box somewhere in my room still(if its still in one piece). **edit*

I was just wondering guys, thats all. and the word I typoed was bladder, koolance calls it hydropack or something. again though I was just asking. and also I was talking about the chiset/mofset blocks I have in my pc all run on 1/4" barbs not koolance compression fittings, I'm thinking about using thos "f" splitters though. right now the onlything I am not watercooling is my ram, but I have a coolit ramfan on them, all of my temps on idle thats, gpu/cpu/nb/sb/voltreg all temp at about 24-26c. when I'm overclocked and loading the temps are 40c on the chipsets and 30c on the gpu's and on the blown up e6850 it hit 56c max (my quad is on the way by the way)but anyway this is off subject sorry.