New Build

I'm doing a new build with a MSI P7N Diamond MB. It has 2 USB pin connectors and I need more. My case CM Stacker 830 has 2 USB on top ( requires 1 connector) 2 USB in front (requires 1 connector) I have a Card reader that requires 1 connector, and another adapter that gos on back of case that requires 1 connector. What can I do???? Do they make "Y" adaptors? If so where do I find them. Thanks for your help!

I'm doing a new build with a MSI P7N Diamond MB. It has 2 USB pin connectors and I need more. My case CM Stacker 830 has 2 USB on top ( requires 1 connector) 2 USB in front (requires 1 connector) I have a Card reader that requires 1 connector, and another adapter that gos on back of case that requires 1 connector. What can I do???? Do they make "Y" adaptors? If so where do I find them. Thanks for your help!

Not sure if you can do that... you could attach a powered hub onto the header I suppose - never tried it though. Can't you use the ones on the back with a hub?

Not sure if you can do that... you could attach a powered hub onto the header I suppose - never tried it though. Can't you use the ones on the back with a hub?

It's possible to do it but it doesn't work as you'd expect. Here's an article about a guy who did exactly what jchurchwell wants. 1 usb device per port per header because of the, as he puts it, USB connections "Power of MINE". It kinda works with things that have power switches but only while one device is on at a time.