i noticed something

Arthranas

Yes its important to go little by little to make sure your system is stable. Just because you may have similar/same parts doesnt mean you will be able to get the same results.

True, however I do not think I have seen a G0 Q6600 that would not do at least 3.2Ghz. Even the duds are getting 3.2...

Oh for sure it can be OC'ed i just mean you may not beable to try and match one a high standard like i see some guys with 3.7+. I personally would be happy if i could get to 3.0 which from what i have seen the q6600 is more than capable of. Thats why i chose it XD

Oh for sure it can be OC'ed i just mean you may not beable to try and match one a high standard like i see some guys with 3.7+. I personally would be happy if i could get to 3.0 which from what i have seen the q6600 is more than capable of. Thats why i chose it XD

3ghz should be cake on the Q6600 with G0

my G0 Q6700 is doing 3.0ghz with no vcore increase.

Dont forget to disable EIST and C1E

Edited by p8baller07

lol oh boy i can see i got a long way to go still. I got no idea what you are talking about haha.

If anyone lives in the PA area and is able to help/wants to help ILL PAY YOU! :P haha i think having someone experenced around would be a big help so i dont fry things lol