looking for some good looking WC kit

firas

• 2 weeks later...

the pipes are all transparent i think, get a good coolant usually green or blue. if u want compact, try swiftech because their pump is attached to the waterblock(saves space :thumbs-up: ). all the best for yr build!

Yes those are 1/2 tubes with some sort of green UV coolant...

There are 3 types of Reservoirs actually..

Drive Bay , External and Mini Reservoirs ( Example Swift-tech Micro-Res)

You can also not use a Reservoirs and instead use a T-line or Nothing ( wouldn't recommend Nothing though )

What specs are in your system so we can recommend a good CPU and chipset block...

Chipsets are just over kill when Water cooled because they do reduce line pressure and even a Oc'ed chipset can typically be cooled with a normal heatsink/or fan.

To get that look you have to do a ton of cable management..

You might have to mount the radiator outside the case

Hi. For CPU and NB blocks, I think this just looks great! Check them out at Enzotech website . Too bad they don't have any block for the GPU. I've read in another forum that those also work really good!

In any case, have a look.

Hehe, sorry for the none working link. Just couldn't figure out how to insert a link. :rolleyes:

Edited by joseb

don't base your purchases off of looks, it probably won't get you the best product you could. a better looking/better performing block out there in my opinion is the dangerden tdx...clear lucite top, etc. here's a picture of one on my old opteron 144 system:

100_2758.jpg

get some good quality 1/2" ID tubing, some good coolant (i have pc ice in my d-tek fusion setup on my quad, idle is 24c...and it's a very plain block too), and some uv die of the color of your choice. if you're not concerned with space, try to get a 120mm x 2 radiator. i have the black ice xtreme ii, and i'm very happy with it. my pump is the DD D5 12v pump, variable speed. silent while running at highest setting :)

instead of a reservoir, i just have a tline. does make it a little tougher to bleed out air/bubbles though. i'm always up for more of a challenge :)