Zalman 9700 TO BIG! Arctic Cooler 7 Pro TO BIG! HELP!

Wow thats an awesome temp. I just got everything up. I took the advise about the 550W Rosewill and went with a 650 Trio antec insted. But my Temps are pretty high and the case cover is OFF!. Temps now at idle are 37C for the QX9650 and the Mobo is reading 50C and under. Do those sound a bit high? Also What the hell do you do with the extra wires from the power supply? Mine are just everywhere and so hard to manouver!

Hey Guticb

In your AZXT did you Power Led light for your case fit your mobo? Mine didnt the case only offered 2 prongs next to each other and my asus P5E mobo want 2 prongs with a space inbetween....

Yeah. It took me a while to find where to plug them in though. xD

If I'm not mistaken, I had to plug one set of lights in VIA Molex, and 2 other sets VIA the mobo.

Edit: Oh, and I simply crammed all the spare cables into an empty DVD drive slot.

Edited by Guticb

So how'd you plug the case led into that? did you have some type of converter? The plug i was talking about was a very small long black box that can only fit one prong

Ah, I know what you're talking about. I had plugs for that on my motherboard. ;)