AMD fans waiting for Barton?

It seems like we've been waiting so long for the release of the Thoroughbred, that most [/i]

AMD fans will likely wait for the last XP release the Barton. Are you guys tired of waiting too? It seems like a lot of people just don't care anymore.

For me it will probably come down to discount pricing. When I see how cheap they can get... the old credit card starts burning the pocket.

BRUNO

???

Nah, I currently don't have any money, and could care less what new chips come out  :) .  It's interesting to hear about new technology, and trying to keep up w/ things.  Usually I'll just read a review, take a mental note, and just dream about it.  

New Jersey in the NbA finals! Who'd of thunk it?!?

Well, I was hoping the Kings would wrap it up too, but...

Oh...where was I...?  ;)

Clawhammer? Yea, down the road...someday. W/ a new board and windows. Will they overclock?.. many doubt it.

I'm thinking about the last socket A that I drop into this board. Somewhere around 2.4G I would imagine, at duron prices. But, that's probably a year off. Especially w/ the AMD marketing Mousekateers, that love keeping us in the dark and guessing.

I really think that they lost a lot of people back to intel, by delaying the Tbred release.

BRUNO   ;)

All i ever heard was something about the devils. :D
Pentium 2.53gig Overclocked to 3325mhz

2gig DDR 333mhz

2 36gig 15000rpm harddrive

Asus GeForce 4600ti

SB Audigy Platinum eX

72X Kenwood Cd Rom

16x Sony DVD

40x12x48

I hope AMD gets something to market soon, I'm starting to loose interest.  I've picked out about 3 different mbs to put my nonexistant chip on.  Suddenly I'm wondering about i850e's and rdram, and motherboards with numbers I've never seen before.   ???