1000 And 1 Questoins

Ick

aight me gots a ga-71xe4 mobo and have 4 fan plugs on the mobo where do i mount the system fan?my temps run at no load 28c to 30c and bout 35c at load but I want to overclock the sdram FSB but not sure how to cuz my AMD Duron 600 aint unlocked any help would be great :withstupid:

Ick

what the crap is a system fan? i think you mean a cpu fan you should have a spot right by the cpu to plug up a fan and unlocking a processor has nothing to do with uping the fsb you can do this in the bios but i strongly suggest learning a little more about oc before you do this.

about overclocking the sdram.. you can't do it manually, you only can when oc the whole system. actually when you raise the fsb, the sdram works faster to. so when you have pc333 , and you OC the fsb to where the memory is going to work at 340mhz, then you OC it. but you can't say like: fsb at 133Mhz, and set the ddr at 340Mhz, and it wouldn't have any use, because the memory sends the information faster then the cpu , so the cpu can't hold on with the memory , and the memory has to wait..(to make ik very simple :) )