E6600

Urizen

bleeble, you and those Yate Loon fans...haha you suggest those all over the place, haha!

Nothing wrong with them, I havnt bought any yet, but the way that you talk about them, I may...

:lol: I've used enough fans to know a good one when I see it. The reason I keep suggesting them to everyone is because Yate Loon doesn't lie about their CFM and dBA ratings like most manufacturers/brands. Not only that, but Yate Loon is the manufacturer and not just a brand like Nexus, so there's no middleman to jack up the prices. In fact, Nexus is just a rebranded Yate Loon and look at the price. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the late reply and the consequent gravedigging, people. i was enjoying my summer holiday the last time i posted, and when it ended i got swamped with work, leaving me with no time off for oc'ing. i'd like to get back into it a bit now, though, and would very much appreciate some assistance.

right now i've got an OC of 3375, but it isn't perfectly stable at that speed. some info:

bahhfaabo.jpg

any ideas on how to stabilize?

amojo06: i tried to do what you told me to, but i didn't get it to work.

first: to put the 1:1 divider on the RAM i need to choose "linked" under "cpu operating speed". however, if i choose anything else but "unlinked", my pc won't even boot.

second: i couldn't find the place to change the fsb the way you asked. it's probably right under my nose, so could you point me in the right direction?

this is an example of what my bios looks like:

dahhjaabo.jpg

please note that the settings in that picture are different from the ones i have right now.