OCC Review: Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System

Nemo

Wouldn't the master control unit being disabled be a good thing? It means the headphones aren't being amped by something to designed to amp speakers. I would much rather have a straight through connection rather than having the headphones amped by the built in Logitech amp. Overall a great review, but I would see this as a feature rather than a con, and find something else for "crappy" please, just not really that professional, think about it, how many reports have you written using the word crappy?

Great job none the less, Makaveli

Yeah I can definitely see what you mean nano. I think it's still a con because you can't use the big volume knob to turn the volume up or down in the headphones. Ah, the word crappy? It's a nicer word than what I really meant :) But yes, it was a bit unprofessional so I'll try not to say that again. Thanks for the pointers, everything helps.

Edited by Makaveli

I really liked your style none the less, it was like reading a review from a human rather than a robot, many reviews out scattered around the web sound like it was written by a computer. You know, since [H] Consumer is no longer up, maybe OCC should try something similar, generally review units are of better quality than something you can pick up at a store...