Flash "Catalog" template/program

ClayMeow

I'll preface this by saying this is for work, so if the solution costs a couple of thousand dollars, that's fine.

My company's in the retail business and we have a printed catalog. What we want to have is an interactive version of the catalog online...you see the pages, you click a product you're interested in and it sends you to the product page. There are several ways this can be done, but I'm thinking the best/most professional way would be to have it done in flash, similar to a lot of site, like what Best Buy has for their weekly circulars (click on Weekly Ad at the top of their page if you want to see it).

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any programs or templates that make the process a little easier...like plug-n-play. So like you select the page/image, set the links, and then it sets up the "flash" for you. Doing it all manually myself would be very time consuming, especially since my flash experience is rather limited (though I could learn if need be, again, there's a time issue here...we'd like this to be available for our spring catalog which I believe will be released mid-April).

So anywho, if you know of anything please let me know :). If you know of companies that would do this for us, I'm not opposed to the idea either.

EDIT: I've been looking at Scene7 and inGage Publication.