The antec sonata 2 case modding is back

• 2 weeks later...

I've bine working on my case, mostly wiring. Im going to go pick up a 85 ohm resistor tomorrow to finnish it off I'd post some pic's of what I have done, but im haveing some problems with software. Update soon!! So keep your eys on this if you like some of the work I have done :thumbs-up:

Looks pretty nice for a caffeine fueled 4AM quickmod...

I like the "custom" text on the side too ;)

I've had the "paint thing" happen to me as well, but it was an old rusty can, JUST A TIP: do not squeeze them they tend to burst... -_-

Lets just say this, I thought I was blind for about 5 minutes :D, but prolonged flushing with garden hose did the trick.

Edited by Andrewr05

Well I'v finnished the wiring and the switch and took pics the whole time but im still having problem with the software for my photo device(Cell Phone-Motorola Phone Tools) but I wanted to keep my mind moving and put the case back together. When looking at the front, I'd thought that its still a Antec and the whole modding purpose is to make a case look different then the original way it was... So a bucket of water and a pice of 2000 grit sandpaper I got the look that I wanted (took pics the whole time showing the difference that it made) All I have to do to finnish it is to flame polish and its done. Im hoping ill have the pic issue fixed by then.

EDIT: Just after I posted, I thought of a name for the case... Virus... Let me know what you think of the name because ill me making a badge to replace the Antec one that was there befor. And if some on can rename this Post to: The Virus (antec sonata 2 case modding is back, The RETURN!!!)

Thank you and keep posting :P

Edited by Winkers