AMP OC

Hey guys, over the weekend I was went back to my parents house and finally got the good old AMP system up and running for dual instances of F@H, the board is an MSI K7D Master. I was wondering if anyone has any expericence overclocking a dual processor setup (note: not a dual core setup) on this board and if they have, could you please help me? I cant remember all of the settings but on Friday or Saturday the 16th or the 17th I will be back at my parents house and will take pictures of the avaible bios settings :) thanks for the help in advance

sorry sdy...:(

what is the limit Ghz to overclocking a AMD 3K++ proc??

That has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about Athlon XPs, and your chip is an Athlon 64. You have posted this question twice and it has been out of place both times. If you want this question answered, try posting it in a new thread.

I doubt many people run dual AXP systems around here. I don't think I've seen anyone mention it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if people just don't know. I know I don't.

well i remember quite some time ago now I had posted a similar question to this but I have not been able to dig it up, its possible it has been lost :( not a big deal...

Ill post some pictures on here tommorrow night...due to the fact that I have no classes on friday...yay!