Steam Problems

FuryFire

I've had these errors with all of my steam games, after I play for about 10min-15, my game freezes with looping sound were ever it was at and it closes the game completely after like 10sec. So I searched some stuff on it and tryed deleting my Clientregistry.blob and now when I try to login to a server it says "Dissconnect: Error Verifying STEAM userID ticket." So can someone help?

Edited by FuryFire

I suggest reinstalling the latest version of Steam then, updating the Patch or version for the game you play. Or completly reinstalling it also....

I've had these errors with all of my steam games, after I play for about 10min-15, my game freezes with looping sound were ever it was at and it closes the game completely after like 10sec. So I searched some stuff on it and tryed deleting my Clientregistry.blob and now when I try to login to a server it says "Dissconnect: Error Verifying STEAM userID ticket." So can someone help?

Steam has a help section for a reason fury. Here ya go, a matter a fact I was having the exact same problem, but I just did what it said in the link that I provided, and it fixed it.

Well I fixed that problem by just reinstalling steam but Im having the same problem as before even with my Clientregistry.blob out, but after the game freezed and gave the error, I went back into my Steam Folder and the Clientregistry.blob had replaced it self

Edited by FuryFire

Well I fixed that problem by just reinstalling steam but Im having the same problem as before even with my Clientregistry.blob out, but after the game freezed and gave the error, I went back into my Steam Folder and the Clientregistry.blob had replaced it self

That file always replaces itself, thats why you see some updating of the steam client when you start steam without it.