Hardnrg, Im Coming To Get You In The Ocing Copetition

Guest buick454wnos

Guest buick454wnos

LMFAO at the meatlocker

I personally am considering upping the voltage even more, as it gets more and more stable. My chip is very odd, some days it will run 3ghz table for 24, some days it will only pull 2.8 on stock volts

this chip is a trip. I seem to realize, once i reach a certan temp after 2800mhz, core 1 gives out. The funny thing is, is under 2800 i can go way above that temp and be stable. I am looking to get the processor cooler at the moment, and i am actually looking into getting a FX series, probobly a 55 and o/c the living knockers outta it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no! get back in your meatlocker... you can have a small hole to feed power and ethernet through and that's it!

*slams door shut*

awww god, i rofled so hard at this, its not even funny :D:D

man I wish the sig space was bigger, this doesn't fit into it anymore :P

Guest buick454wnos

i personally like the meatlocker idea, but i dont like the whole condensation part.

no! get back in your meatlocker... you can have a small hole to feed power and ethernet through and that's it!

*slams door shut*

lol, that brings back some good memories. :lol: ........Hey, I have already gotten permission from the misses that after I get married in June I can bring the meatlocker back into action this summer. :P .......Imagine the phase plus running in the old school meatlocker. :D

Guest buick454wnos
lol, that brings back some good memories. :lol: ........Hey, I have already gotten permission from the misses that after I get married in June I can bring the meatlocker back into action this summer. :P .......Imagine the phase plus running in the old school meatlocker. :D

Do you actually own a meatlocker?

i guess we know who wears the pants in that family! :lol:

condensation only occurs when the hardware is colder than the ambient air (and air touches cold hardware)... if the entire room is cold, you can't get condensation unless you introduce some warm air...

Nerm lives in a meatlocker, the one in his sig...

chew_lab.jpg

ok, that pic has a bit of condensation lol

LOL: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...st&p=397766

Edited by hardnrg

nah buick it wasn't a cheapshot. good ole fashioned humor. besides if sdy could get a girl like mine he would let her wear the pants too. hahaha :lol:

I don't own an actual meatlocker. Back in the day I used to have a 10,000btu window a/c unit in in my PC room that kept the room cooler than 15*C at all times and ran dryer ducting directly into the PC for some wicked air temps and OCs, but like I said that was "back in the day" now I just use a phase. lol

lmao @ nrg!