Coolermaster Aquagate Mini R120

kendellrt

lol congrats! but be warn of your electric bill.. it may shoot up a tat after using it :)

I am one of the lucky people that got a rock solid X-Connect. Still, I plan on throughly cleaning it out and doing the fan mod when I can get ahold of a soldering iron; they won't let me come in early and do it at work off the clock. Even still, I hope that it can handle it.

I will be asking for lots of advice in the thread I create when the cooler arrives. I have never overclocked a CPU with an unlocked mulit, and I want to see the benefit it can do for me.

I am one of the lucky people that got a rock solid X-Connect. Still, I plan on throughly cleaning it out and doing the fan mod when I can get ahold of a soldering iron; they won't let me come in early and do it at work off the clock. Even still, I hope that it can handle it.

I will be asking for lots of advice in the thread I create when the cooler arrives. I have never overclocked a CPU with an unlocked mulit, and I want to see the benefit it can do for me.

oh the benefit of an ulocked multiplier is "boundless" hahaha well i guess the first benefit you definitely see is the wonders of not having the HTT as your limit in how far you can OC.