Are These Results Normal...

well.. im not sure about this.. but are the results that im getting ont eh -12.00, and -5.00 rail.. normal? (see attached file)

post-12453-1167548906_thumb.jpg

minus 12 and minus 5 volt rails can not be measured by the mainboards afaik, you would need a multimeter to check those. But also, don't believe software monitoring for your rails, use a multilmeter if you want to check them properly.

minus 12 and minus 5 volt rails can not be measured by the mainboards afaik, you would need a multimeter to check those. But also, don't believe software monitoring for your rails, use a multilmeter if you want to check them properly.

:withstupid: and check/confirm fast... 2v on the 3.3v rail is BAD and 12.45 on the 12v is borderline...

What's your PSU?

Some of those look wrong 3.3+ at 2.02?

I don't even think your computer would running if it actually had that voltage running. Also the core 2 and the +5.00 and +12.00 seem off.

I assume that is mbm5 that your using you should get another program because they stopped developing that program years ago unless you have an old computer I don't think it would support your chip set.

Try using programs like speed fan or everest or your motherboard manufacturer probably has a motherboard program that monitors temps and voltages and other stuff.

What are your system specs?

hmm let me do a test.... :P ill post results soon...

EDIT

actually there is no need to post.. at load.. results are basically the same....

Edited by daniel