My Budget Setup Is Finally Done! (see Pictures)

Certainly is a budget setup, Nice job!

Seems kind of hollow, and is it just me, or you don't have any Optical/Floppy drives :blink:

yeah you are right unforgivin lmao I am currently using an external DVD-RW drive instead because when I bought the Abit motherboard I didn't notice that it didnt have two IDE channels, and since my HardDrive isn't SATA I had to forget my internal CD-RW drive and use the HardDrive on the only available IDE channel I had on the motherboard. But there are like two things on there I am thinking about upgrading and that is the HardDrive and the video card. I mostly use this rig for playing my wii on and watching TV. Oh yeah I do got one question would the ATI Radeon AIW X800XL be a good card for this setup? Because it does have a TV tuner built into the card not to mention some really good graphics. Plus its only 129. What do you guys think?

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

sounds better than a peanut butter beard

lol... nice job dude

LMAO you are just too funny man. I remember that thread I posted back a while ago. I wonder if anyone else remembers too........

Basically the oils in peanut butter stimulate the growth of facial hair... :lol:

yes and since I got no beard I wanted one really badly and some silly guy here on OCC suggested I rub good old peanut butter on my face and the minerals or w/e would stimulate facial hair growth on my face lmao........