Ahhh Help! :p

cleared teh cmos by pulling the bat and switching the jumper, seems to have cleared fine... now i have to get back into the bios to redo my settings,

the motehrboard in question is an Asus M2N-SLI Delux , it puills up the main splashscreen that says "Lifestyle M2N-SLI Delux" with the huge logo, and the press del to enter setup on the bottom... i press delete and it says entering setup............ then does nothing at all

if i leave it for more then a second before pressing delete then i cant get into the setup.. its ike it freezes after a second and never makes it past the page

ive tryed clearing the cmos again and its no use can someone shed some light on it

sorry to double post, just pulled one of the ram sticks and it started running.... looks like i might have damaged my ram

edit: nope not a ram problem its just an intermittent problem

Edit again:

aslong as im at it some other problems ive had, when i shut down this happens some times. however it happens EVERY time i go to suspend/hybernate, when i push the power to resume the fans and lights all spool up (you know how they go really hard when jsut starting), but then the entire computer just dies, if it was asleep or suspend it jsut goes back that way and the powerbutton has no responce at all i have to kill the power in the back and wate liek 30 seconds, if it was at power off then it will just keep doing it like 2 or 3 times then it boots up

Edited by kage