New Yorkers

Fireonice

Well next school semester i will be moving to New York to move in with my dad (mid january) beucase of manny issues. Well first im kinda worried about school. See these last couple years i have fallin behind and are missing a couple of credits in my acadimic classes. Currently im allowed to double up and lets say take 2 english classes. I was wondering what they allow students to do in a regular high school up there. I already know that there are many differnt programs that i could go into and my dad and step mom are already looking into it. But what i really want to do is graduate with a regular high school deploma no matter what i have to do.

Oh and i almost forgot, im in the 10th grade going into 11th.

Id just like to get some ideas

I'm a NYer, but I've been out of hs for 7 years now. However, Google does wonders ;)

Here are the graduation requirements for a Regents diploma (which is NY's basic hs diploma).

EDIT: I commend you for wanting to do whatever it takes to get your high school diploma. It's refreshing to hear that when it always seems the younger OCCers are looking for ways out of high school.