Not Enough Room For Power Supply...after Radiator Install

airman

Looks pretty nice...I was thinking that you could mount the rad on top of the case somehow but keep the fans inside (basically just put the case between the fans and rad...it looked like that would give you clearance) I like what you did with it though! I think that making your own case would have been the best alternative though :D Plus you've got all the resources you could ask for right here :P

Looks pretty nice...I was thinking that you could mount the rad on top of the case somehow but keep the fans inside (basically just put the case between the fans and rad...it looked like that would give you clearance) I like what you did with it though! I think that making your own case would have been the best alternative though :D Plus you've got all the resources you could ask for right here :P

yeah that would be good too.. place the rad outside the case and using the fan, you adding distance between the case and the rad.. though if you want your fan configuration to be a push through sort, you need to add in like some spacer ah.

eh, remember to post us your pics once the mod is complete!

oh i will most definitely. and snicker all you wish peeps but it's going to be a clemson themed case...i've cut out a tiger paw on the other side of the case that's going to be backlit orange. [which will look hella cool comin from behind the frosted plexiglass]

100_2735.jpg

the liquid as you can see looks yellow [previous pictures]...i added some pink highlighter fluid and it's all orange now. and as far as the UV lights go...purple, obviously. purple + orange = clemson. *shrug* it'll be pretty cool in the end. get some orange UV fans in there...maybe some orange UV paint on the cards/etc...it's gonna be pretty sweet.

100_2740.jpg

the case door. those orange 'dots' are going to be leds...that little corner hides all the wires for the power/reset switch/other leds and such already...so 90% of my work is already cut out for me. all i gotta do there is drill the holes and run the wires and it's good to go. it's gonna look beastly with that orange glow comin from inside the door...especially with the grate lookin stuff on the front so it will show though...oh yes ;)