New Mustang Vs Wall

sdy284

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is some damage to the car, but all in all that's not too bad. he's lucky he didn't hit a stud in the back of the garage.

:withstupid:

I also think he wanted to rev the engine, but (I havent driven too many cars) wouldnt he just have lifted his foot straight off the clutch (fast) and stall the engine? If it does work with mustangs, or if he lifted the clutch more slowly, then it is just one dumb kid. Unlucky too. I bet he tried to find the brakes but just pushed on the gas more. Anyways, i see nothing wrong with parents buying kids a car, except that it cost 50k and he is friggin 14! why do you need a car at 14.. >.<

:withstupid:

I also think he wanted to rev the engine, but (I havent driven too many cars) wouldnt he just have lifted his foot straight off the clutch (fast) and stall the engine? If it does work with mustangs, or if he lifted the clutch more slowly, then it is just one dumb kid.

this has been discussed already. read the thread.

Unlucky too. I bet he tried to find the brakes but just pushed on the gas more. Anyways, i see nothing wrong with parents buying kids a car, except that it cost 50k and he is friggin 14! why do you need a car at 14.. >.<

Again...i seriously doubt it's the 14yr olds car...I'd be willing to bet that it's his fathers car & the kid just wanted to start it up/rev it a little.