My First Build

Hello im new to OCC. I am going to start my first build in awhile and was doing research on what parts to get. I need help please. My budget is around $700. I was thinking of either the Antec Lanboy or TT Tsunami Dream for my case which would be a better case for the money. Can anyone tell me a good psu with all the wires already wrapped in uv covers and with some kind of LED fans on it. I was thinking the Aspire ATX-AS500W Aluminum Power Supply

get the tsunami, or a nice quiet sonata 2. stay away from the fancy lit up PSUs with leds and stuff. get an enermax noisetaker 600w, stability and performance comes before looks. and no it doesnt look ugly. the wires come sleeved. and welcome to OCC :)

Edited by ady1989

ok I looked at the Noisetaker and I decided I want that. My only concern is how many plugs does it have? When I look on the Enermax site it says nothing about having 4pin Molex plugs. Is the 4 points the HDD http://www.enermaxusa.com/catalog/product_...&products_id=75 on this site ? If so the 420w would have 5 4 pnts? Would this be enough plugs or should i get the 485w and get 7 plugs?

Edited by Lauth