Wireless Network Solutions

Capo

As a favor, I'm lined up to get a small business network of 8 new computers networked together. Nothing fancy, just a pier to pier network basically. However, I would like to look into making it a wireless network, to save the hassle of having to wire the darn thing.

I have a wireless router (with my normal one) at home, and it has 4 physical ethernet ports, and the wireless ports. This is the wireless router I have:

D-Link AirPlus DI-614+

Enhanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Broadband Router

Now, I can't seem to find for the life of me, how many individual stations can this router handle remotely? (in addition to the 4 physical ports?) If it can't handle, lets say, 4 physical and 4 remote ones, could someone suggest a wireless router/hub that can handle 8 wireless connections, or atleast has a few physical ones, then the rest are wireless?

Thanks for the help!

most wirless hubs can handle 32+ wirless connecitons. dep[ending on how much throughput you going to need. we use the cisco wirless 802.11 2.4gig 340 series, and we run upt to 30 laptops from that one connection. I think most wirless hubs to handle more that 15 at least.