Nyc Transit Strike - Occ Carpool

kurosen

Ok guys, I know there aren't that many OCCers in the Brooklyn/NYC area but desperate times call for desperate measures. The transit strike going on has forced an HOV rule from 96th street and below which means anyone that has less then 4 people in their car will get turned back. I will need to get to the Wall St. area in the city and want to know if anyone else needs to go the same way. I would rather carpool with you guys then some guys on the street. If anyone else getting "screwed over" by this strike thinks this is feasible, please post here or pm me :)

Ok guys, I know there aren't that many OCCers in the Brooklyn/NYC area but desperate times call for desperate measures. The transit strike going on has forced an HOV rule from 96th street and below which means anyone that has less then 4 people in their car will get turned back. I will need to get to the Wall St. area in the city and want to know if anyone else needs to go the same way. I would rather carpool with you guys then some guys on the street. If anyone else getting "screwed over" by this strike thinks this is feasible, please post here or pm me :)

601393[/snapback]

gl with getting in, kurosen. I'm so glad I no longer work in Manhattan.