Bush To Address Nation Tonight @ 9pm

LoArmistead

...right. An educated populace is the key to a successful functioning democracy. You kids don't get educated by watching Family Guy.

Insults do not make me respect someone's opinion or thoughts. Demeaning someone is not a very successful way to communicate.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Family guy has more education that Mr. Bush ever got into it :-/

People are going to be upset at me. But im tired of sitting in the conner while all the conservitives have fun..

First Amendment Rights Might I add.. Cant hold it against me! You can however edit my posts if you dont see them worthy :-/

Power To the People! Fight the Facist!! Oh wait im reliving a COD momment :-S

It was disrespectful to complain that the President's very important speech was interrupting your "Family Guy" time. I am not the one being hurt by your apathy, democracy is. You have nothing to prove to little ol' me. It was your actions that spoke louder than anything else.

And what in sam hell does all this "Fight the System" BS have to do with his Address to the Nation?? If you have nothing to say relevant to the topic... don't post. Don't come in here spouting that stuff.

Put it this way Lo buddy,

What was said tonight has been said a million time already.

Why must it be stated for am million and one?

Thats all..

I frankly Watch a new Family guy then a rerun speech...

Im off to smoke a bowl like the big hippie I am... :-/

Edited by General912

General, this is why Liberals get very little respect. Because people like you claim to be left wing, and then act like how you're acting right now: immaturely.

A word of advice: Grow up already.

Brewmeister: The President, America, and Democracy.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

I really did like how Bush made it clear that he respects dissent from the other side of the aisle, and how he doesn't expect them to agree with everything he does. But the line is down to two options -- victory or defeat. Stop trying to hinder the process and join together to fight for victory.